1. Information We Collect
We collect information about you in the following ways:
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect information that you provide to us directly, such as when you create an account, place an order, or subscribe to our newsletter. This information may include your name, email address, phone number, billing and shipping address, and payment information.
- Information We Collect Automatically: When you use the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device and usage of the Site, such as your IP address, browser type, operating system, and information about your browsing activity on the Site. We may also collect location information, such as your city or zip code, based on your IP address.
2. How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect about you for the following purposes:
- To process and fulfill your orders.
- To send you marketing and promotional materials if you have opted to receive such materials.
- To personalize your experience on the Site and show you products and ads that may be of interest to you.
- To improve the Site and our products and services
- To communicate with you about your account and provide customer support.
3. How we Share Your Information
We do not share any of your information with third parties.
4. Your Choices and Rights
You have the following choices and rights regarding your information:
- Opting out of marketing communications: You can opt out of receiving marketing and promotional materials from us by following the unsubscribe instructions in the emails we send you or by contacting us at [email protected].
- Accessing and updating your information: You can access and update your account information by logging into your account on the Site.
- Requesting that we delete your information: You can request that we delete your information by contacting us at [email protected]. Please note that we may need to retain certain information for legal or business purposes.
5. Data Security
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, no internet transmission is ever completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of your information.
7. Children’s Privacy
The Site is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you believe that your child under 18 has provided personal information to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can take steps to delete the child’s information.
8. International Transfer
9. Links to Other Sites
10. Contact Us
11. California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits users of the Site who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or write us at:
PO Box 514
Clio, MI 48420
Please include your name, address, and email address in your request.
Effective Date: June 21, 2023